The ultimate in versatility. The missing link between one hand rods and spey rods. Combined with a short Skagit head, these rods allow you to add a double haul to your spey cast. High modulus graphite makes the rod more efficient while casting and is light in the hand. The rod comes with a traditional fighting butt and a 2 ½” spey rear grip in case you want to give your casting hand a rest. Longer lengths provide additional leverage when fish are hiding in the next zip code.
- Four piece travel design
- Blank: Gloss emerald green
- Action: Med Fast+
- Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: SIC stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Grips: Features removable fighting butt handle
- Reel Seat: Anodized aluminum